Our guide is on hand to take the guesswork out of ring shopping.
|14.8||46.5||H||3 3/4||46 1/2||7|
|15.2||47.8||I||4 1/8||47 1/2||8|
|15.6||49.0||J||4 5/8||48 1/2||9|
|17.2||54.0||N||6 1/2||53 1/2||13|
How do I measure my ring finger?
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the above conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger sizes.
How do I measure a ring I already own?How to measure the Inside Diameter of your Ring:
- Select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring using our helpful Printable Ring Sizing Guide.
- Match the measurement of your ring against one of the images. If it falls somewhere in between two sizes then you should opt for the larger size.